Missing Profiles


  • So as the title states, all of my profiles are missing. I purchased a ps5 controller in July of this year with the ultimate pack. I have also purchased multiple profiles from the store to add to my controller. I purchased the macro mod profile a couple of days ago and now when I open my application and connect to the controller, it shows that I either have not purchased the mod profile or it is incompatible with my mod chip. Which is 2.0. I have contacted support and they were responsive at first, I gave them my order information and they responed quickly and stated that my profiles should be back in the application. They were not, support then set up a time and day to have a phone call with me to trouble shoot this issue further. They never called and now they will not respond to my emails. I understand it is around the holidays and they are probably getting orders out the wazoo right now. I also understand they are probably more worried about making profits from new customers instead of fixing issues for existing ones. But, i have purchased multiple controllers from them for different consoles. You would think they cared a little bit about the reoccuring customers that have spent some serious money for these controllers. Has anyone else had this issue with the mod profiles just vanishing one day? I also re-purchased the aim assist abuse profile just to see if the chip was messed up / faulty. After i purchased the aim assist abuse profile a second time it let me use it. So it leads me to believe there was a bug when I downloaded the macro mod profile. 

    I have tried the manual update with clicking the update on the application 3 times until is manually updates bytecoade. If anyone has a fix for this or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I love these products and the innovation that comes with it. But I feel like i got burned with how support just completely quit responding to me. 



  • I had a similar issue once where my profiles suddenly disappeared after an update, and the app showed some profiles as incompatible even though my chip was supported. In my case, reconnecting the controller, signing out and back into the app, and reinstalling the profile data helped. If that doesn't work, I would avoid purchasing the profile again and keep contacting support with the original order numbers, since it sounds more like an account or licensing bug than a faulty chip.


Please login to reply to this topic!