NBA Green Shot

• Trying to figure out how to use this mod. Got it working in practice facility but during games pressing right bumper onley causes me to pass the ball. 

• I couldn't get this to work either. Joe did you get it to work in the practice gym ? When I set the preset it still says no mod added n when I shoot it's the same

• Hi! We tried different buttons to make it work for everyone. Do you have any suggestions what will be the best button to use?

• @ModdedZone I usually shoot with x . But how do you get the preset set to even activate 

• At the moment to activate the preset you have to tap R1. 

We are trying to find the perfect button to activate this mod. Maybe Dpad Down?

• Yes that's the issue I think dpad down could be a good solution to the problem. Whenever you go to use it in game it causes you to pass the ball instead of shoot. The mod is colliding w the controls of game when you hit R1, it causes the icons to go up first before it registers the mod and then the mod hits square and causes a pass to the center. 

• @Rashawn C We are going to fix it today. Let us know the results. 

Thank you

• Ok... I recommend using dpad up or maybe dpad right or left beings that those buttons have no function in game dpad down already has a control linked to it. I am excited to see the results thank you 

• Just reaching out to see if you can give any updates I noticed that there still haven't been any changes made to the mod 

• @Rashawn C Changes made. Let us know your thoughts. 

Thank you 

• Just took a look ....spent about an hour messing with it. still the same no changes have been made at all it seems. 

• I can't get nba green shot to work at all.  Recoil works in fps games. Tried everything for green shot but no sucess.

• @ModdedZone Is nba green shot compatible with nba 2k? Does not work for me. Other mods work for other games but having no success with green shot. 

• Hey everyone, I'm trying to set up the NBA free shot for 2k24 however, I believe the mod isn't working. The shot stays the same. Can anyone help?

Also, the mods for COD seem to be a little off as well. I can utilize my P1 or P2 as well as the Aim abuse mod or pulse recoil audit keeps dragging the gun down fast or diagonally. Why?

• Right on the d-pad pulls up the camera on live games. Is there a way to add a custom button for this mod?

• Did anyone get the green shot working on NBA 2k25?

• Please delete

• @ModdedZone Can someone fix this? And make it customizable so we can just pick the button. It seems like it wasn't tested before given that D-Pad right pulls up the camera and the button can't be changed.